Implantaire has earned a reputation as a service-oriented contract manufacturing solution provider, specializing in finished products, systems and circuit card assemblies with advanced manufacturing production lines, designed for both low and mid-volume production.
We offer a total solution approach to your assembly needs including low volume to very high volume offshore capabilities. Regardless of your requirements, we utilize state-of-the-art equipment and a highly trained, skilled workforce to produce your products. We offer a true continuum of product manufacturing. Our turnkey approach allows us to get the product to the market in a fast and controlled manner with a personal, hands-on team approach.
Our manufacturing alliance consists of:
- EMS with the latest printed circuit board assembly capabilities, including fine pitch placement, Surface Mount Technology (SMT), Pick and Place machinery, conventional plated through-hole and specialized low-volume printed circuit board assemblies.
- Tooling and moulding with the capabilities ranging from volumes, as small as a dozen to millions.
- Manufacturers dealing with high precision metal parts, machining and forging to suit the unique requirements of each product.
- Packaging manufacturers to meet the requirements of a wide range of packaging material.
- This wide range of capabilities makes it possible for Implantaire to manufacture the products very competitively, while maintaining high quality standards.
- Our team of manufacturing and quality engineers will consult with your technical organization, in search of ways to improve production, without sacrificing quality or reliability. In other words, Implantaire can assist you in achieving cost reduction through process optimization.